Freeipa and Freeradius integration

KL Forwarder kl.forwarder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:38:18 CEST 2015

Arran, you made my day.

It is working now.

Your hint about the two results (off list) helped a lot. I tried a
more specific ldapsearch, for the object which had the password
element, I then changed the base_dn in mods-enabled/ldap to
"cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=companyname,dc=local" instead of
"dc=companyname,dc=local". I now get an "Access-Accept"!

Thanks a lot for your help, it is not often someone takes this amount
of time to investigate these kind of specific problems. I will post a
guide later.

Thanks again,
/kl