multiple fields from rlm_mysql?

Jorge Pereira jpereiran at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:57:00 CEST 2015

Hi,

   I would like to know if have some way to do the below example in a
single query. something like a tuple/foreach or otherwise way.

my current solution is:

          My-AVP-A = "%{sql: SELECT field_a FROM tb_my WHERE field_a =
'%{Value_A}'}"
          My-AVP-B = "%{sql: SELECT field_b FROM tb_my WHERE field_b =
'%{Value_B}'}"
          My-AVP-C = "%{sql: SELECT field_c FROM tb_my WHERE field_c =
'%{Value_C}'}"
          My-AVP-D = "%{sql: SELECT field_d FROM tb_my WHERE field_d =
'%{Value_D}'}"

the problem it's because i would like to avoid multiple queries.
--
Jorge Pereira