why is Called-Station-SSID not processed?

Zeus Panchenko zeus at ibs.dn.ua
Sat Aug 8 22:48:43 CEST 2015

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> > does it mean to hardcode all my access points data ... because MAC
> > addresses differ but SSID part is the same
>
> no...carry on as you are, selecting the SSID part of your CSI attribute....but just call ldap
> with the if(){} stuff as explained

it works if I map Called-Station-SSID to something (I managed it to map
to telephoneNumber in *user* LDAP object)

while trying to achieve that via LDAP group usage, I found it is not
checked until it is configured in users file as I described before
... but it looks odd to write by hands each situation in users file when
all other data is in LDAP ...

so, what is the correct way to configure LDAP group checking?
in debug I can not see any attempt to check it

and in general ... what is the LDAP equivalent to users file configuration?
like:

DEFAULT Ldap-Group == "wifi-abc", Called-Station-SSID == "ABC", User-Profile := "cn=wifi-abc,ou=rad-profiles,dc=xyz"

Zeus V. Panchenko				jid:zeus at im.ibs.dn.ua
IT Dpt., I.B.S. LLC					  GMT+2 (EET)