AAA configuration

Anisa Allahdadi anisa.alla at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:09:32 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I installed FreeRADIUS on Ubuntu, configured the database (mysql),
performed radtest from the localhost and NTradPing from a remote WIN
machine. Now I want to make this process automatic, so that every
connection/disconnection to/from the Internet put a record in *radacct*
table. I realized that I should configure my AP and I found some guides
here:
http://wiki.freeradius.org/vendor/Cisco

I have 2 specific questions:

1. How and where exactly I can run the AAA configuration commands?
2. What if my NAS is not of Cisco family? Does that make any difference?

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Anisa