User-Name missing realm in Access-Accept

David Aldwinckle daldwinc at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 13 15:25:30 CEST 2015

Hi Stefan,

That makes sense!

I moved it to the inner tunnel and also changed the assignment operator to :=

Its working great.

Cheers,
Dave

On Thu, 2015-08-13 at 08:28 +0100, Stefan Paetow wrote:

> in sites-enabled/default add
>
> post-auth {
>        update reply {
>                        User-Name = "%{outer.request:User-Name}"
>                }
> }
>
> That did not have the desired effect. Did I misunderstand?

Almost there! You need to use this in either the inner-tunnel (which has access to outer.request), or use just "%{request:User-Name}" in the default server.

:-)

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net<mailto:stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net>
skype: stefan.paetow.janet
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Oxford, Didcot, OX11 0SG

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc Collections and Janet Ltd. is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. number 2881024, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG. T 01235 822200.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html