[LDAP] User-Profile assigned only if set in user attr radiusProfileDn

Zeus Panchenko zeus at ibs.dn.ua
Sun Aug 16 21:45:25 CEST 2015

Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:
> I wrote a good portion of that code.  I know EXACTLY how it works.
> You did not write the code, you have no idea how it works, yet you're
> saying my advice is incorrect, and you're basing this on a bad mental
> model of how the server works, created from outdated
> documentation. Great.

yes Arran, you are right and definitely it is not my intention to annoy
(anybody)

but you are the only one who helped with this question

in my git v.3.0.x, the commentary in ldap module config file for profile
section, option default says:

#  The default profile applied to all users.

I'll be honest, I'd never mind to think of it at all (because I need not
"default for all") and was sure it is not the one I need

I'm sorry for your time but it helped! It works just as you told, thank
you again!

Zeus V. Panchenko				jid:zeus at im.ibs.dn.ua
IT Dpt., I.B.S. LLC					  GMT+2 (EET)