freeradius dialupadmin development invitation

Timmy moonyhk at netscape.net
Mon Aug 24 13:32:29 CEST 2015

> It's on github for anyone to contribute but there's been very little
> activity and some of that was wrongly submitted. I might have a look
> at the php 5.x issue. Should be fairly trivial.
>
> alan
Hi Alan,
You can't say the redevelopment is trivial.  The original author said
dialupadmin could be improved so as to be able to manage multiple mysql
instances.

The current GUI can also be improved.  Some functions are not placed
correctly.  No confirmation for deleting account etc.  Side menu is
rigid.  It can be improved greatly.