freeradius dialupadmin development invitation

Herwin Weststrate herwin at quarantainenet.nl
Mon Aug 24 14:23:11 CEST 2015

On 24-08-15 14:08, Matthew Newton wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 07:32:29PM +0800, Timmy wrote:
>>> It's on github for anyone to contribute but there's been very little
>>> activity and some of that was wrongly submitted. I might have a look
>>> at the php 5.x issue. Should be fairly trivial.
>
>> You can't say the redevelopment is trivial.
>
> Alan didn't say that. He said fixing the problems getting it
> working with PHP 5.x should be trivial.

There are some existing patches already to get it to work with more
recent PHP versions (see
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/dialup-admin/pull/5/files or
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=711486#22). Not that I
would say a solution that uses `extract` is a good solution, but it may
work.

--
Herwin Weststrate