Duplicating accounting data between servers

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Thu Aug 27 21:46:48 CEST 2015

Once upon a time, Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> said:
> If you're not proxying to either of those servers, just check for the presence of &Proxy-State.  If it's present, don't call the detail writer.

That sounds like it'll work fine for what I need - thanks!

Now for the dumb question (because I'm missing something obvious I
expect): how do I actually specify the other server to which the
accounting packets should be proxied?  I was looking at the
copy-acct-to-home-server, but it seems to assume the other server is
specified somewhere else (how?).

Basically, on server A, where do I put server B's IP/secret?
--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>