How does rlm_perl work with freeRADIUS 3?

Cornelius Kölbel cornelius.koelbel at netknights.it
Fri Aug 28 15:25:23 CEST 2015

It seems that the module "unix" in the authenticate section was bugging.
After removing it, everything went fine.

THanks a lot
Cornelius

--
Cornelius Kölbel
cornelius.koelbel at netknights.it
+49 151 2960 1417

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel