Logging the home server in post_proxy logs

Chris Taylor (chtaylo2) chtaylo2 at cisco.com
Tue Dec 1 05:35:15 CET 2015

Thanks for the reply. I¹ve been looking trying to find some reference to
%{home_server:name}. I haven¹t had any luck finding any documentation
showing this usage.

I did try this in radiusd.conf log section with no luck.

update proxy {
                Tmp-String-0 := "%{home_server:name}"
        }

        msg_goodpass = ³TMP: %{Tmp-String-0} - Home: %{home_server:name}"
        msg_badpass = ³TMP: %{Tmp-String-0} - Home: %{home_server:name}"

Do you have an example of this working?