authentication Failure

Ryta Kashemire rytaluv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 15:55:31 CET 2015

Also when i run radiusd -x  then try to authenticate, i get this error in
the radiusd -x output

*(0)  WARNING: pap : No "known good" password found for the user.  Not
setting Auth-Type(0)  WARNING: pap : Authentication will fail unless a
"known good" password is available*
Iam very sure about my password but i think it is something to do with the
Auth-type i set

Patiently waiting for all your feed back
:-)
Ritah