Machine auth fails but user auth works

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Sat Dec 5 17:28:34 CET 2015

> On 4 Dec 2015, at 18:05, Matthew Newton <mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Dec 04, 2015 at 05:38:47PM -0500, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>> -- Alan D any issues with throwing a validation error unless a
>> CONF_PAIR is marked up with PW_TYPE_MULTI?
>
> That sounds like it would be helpful for people.
>
> Matthew (not Alan D...)

Ok, added to v3.1.x Matthew (not Alan D...)!

I'm against back porting to v3.0.x because it's potentially a breaking change.

If people have multiple values in their config and are relying on the fact that only the first one is processed and the later ones ignored (as we were in a few of the test server configs),  it'd break that.

-Arran

FreeRADIUS development team