Re: Freeradius EAP-TLS - every 2nd (even) attempt unsuccessfull

gracian at centrum.cz gracian at centrum.cz
Sat Dec 5 20:45:42 CET 2015

Alan,

I have CentOS 7.1 so the upgrade of the radius package is quite complicated, but I'll try.

Could you guide me please, against what attribute I should check the client certificate for eap-tls mode?

Thank you very much Alan for your time and effort
Gracian

> Datum: 05.12.2015 20:33
> Předmět: Re: Freeradius EAP-TLS - every 2nd (even) attempt unsuccessfull
>

> On Dec 5, 2015, at 1:40 PM, <gracian at centrum.cz> <gracian at centrum.cz> wrote:
> here is full (sorry for that)  output of "radiusd -X" test during which an attempt was unsuccessfull again with tls cache disabled. As you can see below, there is not TLS-Client-Cert-Common-Name in the output so the check-eap-tls fails.

  Upgrade to 3.0.10.

  And verify that the check *you added* for TLS-Client-Cert-Common-Name is correct.

  There is no way that simply disabling the "cache" entry causes authentication to fail.  The default configuration does *not* have checks for TLS-Client-Cert-Common-Name.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html <http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html>