Machine auth fails but user auth works

Dennis Xu dxu at uoguelph.ca
Tue Dec 8 17:35:48 CET 2015

Hello Alan/Arran,

Just started to work on this again today. I put the server cert and all intermediate CAs into the same file and changed the /mods-available/eap file as below:
certificate_file = ${certdir}/all_certs.pem
ca_file = ${cadir}/all_certs.pem

Machine auth still failed but with different outputs. I don't see the "tlsv1 alert unknown ca" errors anymore.

Would you please check the debug outputs again and advise?

Thanks.

Dennis