Pairing a network user to an SIP ID

fred diziel freddiziel at hotmail.co.id
Sun Dec 13 02:07:49 CET 2015

Hello all,

Thank you for the response again mr. Alan,

> After Alice is connected to the network, Alice then tries to connect to the SIP server with user A ID.

 > Why?

Because I want to try to pair two user, mainly in my case a network user and an SIP ID, so user A is paired with user B,
if it's possible, then when went on like I explained.

 > RADIUS can't do that.

 > It can accept or reject users.  That's it.  It can't tell users to try a different username.

 >  No.  RADIUS doesn't do it.  OpenSIP doesn't do it.

 > Get the users to log in with the correct credentials.

I see, so it's not possible with either one of it,

thank you for the explanation and your time, I believe this has answered my question.