rlm_sqlcounter reset value

Muhammad Usman muhd.usman87 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 06:18:32 CET 2015

I have already changed the query according to this wiki page, but now i
want to keep the reset paramter as dynamic based on group.

sqlcounter dailycounter {
    counter-name = 'Daily-Session-Time'
    check-name = 'Max-Daily-Session'
    sql_module_instance = 'sql'
    key = 'User-Name'
    reset = daily (rather defining it one time, I want it to dynamic,
may be an SQL query)
    query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime - GREATEST((%b -
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime)), 0)) FROM radacct WHERE
UserName='%{${key}}' AND UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime) +
AcctSessionTime > '%b'"
}