Getting User Group in Default file

Anirudh Malhotra amalhotra.sp-dl at nkn.in
Sun Dec 13 17:44:35 CET 2015

Hey i would seriously advise you to learn some programming basics if not take help of people who know atleast basic sql queries this forum is not for this, believe me i have also asked these type of questions never got one reply for these type of questions.

You can study this for starters

http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_sql

BR,
Anirudh Malhotra
NKN

Sent from a handheld device, Sorry for typos.