FreeRADIUS + Cisco + Active Directory

Rashad Hall trynot24 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 23:18:20 CET 2015

There are two separate policies (virtual servers: WIFI and NETdevs) for
each authentication method. The debug output is only for the NETdevs
virtual server which does not use EAP-TLS. Again the wireless policy is
solid and we have been running for several months with no problems, server
is not broken I just can't get the right order I guess. The new policy is
where I am having trouble, I am guessing I am to use PAP and authorize with
ntlm_auth?