What else should radmin do?

Kev Pearce email.me at kevp.com
Wed Feb 4 17:18:25 CET 2015

Alan,

I'd love to see flushing of SQL learned clients entries (per virtual
server), so you can change the secret in SQL, issue a flush command and then
relearn with a new secret without relying on timeouts.

I had also played with enhancing radmin so when you do a show clients you
can see which virtual server they are associated with and also show timeouts
of SQL learned clients, but I didn't get the correct data and never worked
out where I was going wrong.

Basically anything around managing SQL learned dynamic clients and per
virtual servers support would be great!

Cheers

Kev/.

The