What else should radmin do?

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:29:51 CET 2015

Interesting. You are right, I forgot to add, unlike you, I change the
radmin group from the default freerad for security reasons, that is
probably the cause. I do not think it is a good idea to have the control
socket as freerad, if I am wrong someone please correct me.

As for debian packaging, i am building my debs from the freeradius source,
indeed. I may be wrong, may I had for a short time radmin working as
non-root in 2.1.12.

Regards

radius2:~$ apt-cache policy freeradius
freeradius: