Freeradius 3.0.4 authentication to FreeIPA 4.1.2

Charles Jennings jennings.charles.e at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 19:24:13 CET 2015

Environment:

	Fedora release 21 (Twenty One) {Linux ipa.socnet.demonet.net
3.18.5-201.fc21.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Feb 2 21:00:58 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux}
	radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.4, for host x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu,
built on Jan 19 2015 at 19:42:17
	ipa: VERSION: 4.1.2, API_VERSION: 2.109

I am a freeradius noob.  I figure if I can get to the point where I can do a
test with radtest locally, I can get from there.  I cannot find any
documentation on the internet that is coherent for me to give me a
step-by-step configuration for authenticating radius against FreeIPA.  I
would prefer (I think) to use the Kerberos portion of FreeIPA as opposed to
the OpenLDAP portion - however, I can go either way.  I just need a nudge in
the configuration of freeradius to freeipa.  Any help would be very much
appreciated.

As a side note, I am authenticating successfully against my IPA
infrastructure - I just can't seem to find the information I need to tie
freeradius to freeipa.

Thanks.