should be inside of a 'server { ... }' block! after 3.0.7 upgrade

Nick Rogers ncrogers at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 00:28:55 CET 2015

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 19, 2015, at 5:56 PM, Nick Rogers <ncrogers at gmail.com> wrote:
> > After upgrading from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7, I now see the following errors when
>
>   These are warnings, not errors.

While it doesn't stop the server in its tracks, when running radiusd -XX,
the log message is colorized red and is labeled as an "Error".

Thu Feb 19 15:23:17 2015 : Error: /usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf[217]:
The preacct section should be inside of a 'server { ... }' block!

> > This has me rather perplexed, as clearly the sections are within a
> server {
> > } block. The server still behaves and responds to requests correctly. Is
> > there something obvious that I am overlooking?
>
>   The debug log prints out “server {“.  But it might not be in
> radiusd.conf.
>
>   I’ll do a test locally.  For now, you can ignore the message.

Thanks. So I can safely assume that its still correctly loading the
sections within the server?