I would like to get some referrals on a start point into FreeRadius.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Feb 21 17:40:51 CET 2015

Hey,

My name is Eliezer Croitoru and I was interested in FreeRadius since
long ago but never had the chance to get some guidance about the right
path with it.

I must say that most of my experience years are with PC and just now
started with more advanced setups.
I wanted to integrate squid with FreeRadius in some setup but unsure
where and how would be the right starter point.

I have seen setups with LDAP and it from a reason seems a bit
complicated to my eyes since I do not have enough knowledge about it.

So in general I am looking for recommendations about the right path to
learn.

Thanks,
Eliezer