Auth-Type in authorize users' file

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Tue Feb 24 13:10:49 CET 2015

Hello,

	I'm updating my freeradius server from 2.2.x to 3.0.6.

	In one of my virtual servers I use a ldap backend. In my current 2.2.x,
the configuration I have is:

server myvirtualserver {
	authorize {
		preprocess
		suffix
		files_myvirtualserver
	}
	authenticate {
		Auth-Type PAP {
			pap
		}
		Auth-Type LDAP {
			myldap

where <myldap> is in modules/ldap-myldap:
ldap myldap {
	server = ...

and the users' file defined in files_myvirtualserver is:
<mylogin> Realm = mydomain.com, Auth-Type = LDAP
	User-Name := `%{Stripped-User-Name}`,
	Fall-Through = No

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Reject

	This configuration is working with my current 2.2.0 server. But when I
try to create the same configuration in a new 3.0.6 server I have the error:

reading pairlist file
/etc/freeradius/mods-config/files_myvirtualserver/authorize
/etc/freeradius/mods-config/files_myvirtualserver/authorize[3]: Parse
error (check) for entry <mylogin>: Unknown or invalid value "LDAP" for
attribute "Auth-Type"
Failed reading /etc/freeradius/mods-config/files_myvirtualserver/authorize
/etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/files_myvirtualserver[8]: Instantiation
failed for module "files_adminslogin"

	Any help? Thanks in advance.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez