3.0.6: all good :-)

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 10:32:00 CET 2015

Hi,

> Shared secret are correct and does arrive the traffic to 10.1.1.1
> server (Centos 6, Freeradius 2.1.12). But I still get in my logs
> server is dead.

..and what do the logs show on 10.1.1.1 ?  is this client allowed to
talk to the server running (not just in clients.conf - do the packets
get through any firewall?) - where does the traffic FROM that server
go to?  (it might be that the replies are being sent out the wrong
interface and thus never getting back to you).

we arent mind readers - we need all the debug/output/views that you see
if you want us to help.

alan