Clients.conf

Clive cliveallen0907 at gmx.com
Wed Jan 7 15:48:34 CET 2015

It shows only one entry for "clients.conf" in the debug and that is pointing to:

/etc/raddb/clients.conf

This is the file that I added the new client to. When running radiusd -X the debug that follows before the end line of "Ready to process requests" only calls this file. It still only sees the localhost default entry and not any other entry I have added.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad