realm and home_server

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Jan 9 14:48:40 CET 2015

> On 9 Jan 2015, at 19:55, Tevfik Ceydeliler <tevfik.ceydeliler at astron.yasar.com.tr> wrote:
>
> I prefer to use Freeradius, but  there is so many user to control. So I need frontend.
> Thst why i wanna use daloradius.

So write the patches to support the not so new realm/pool/homeserver structure, and
convince Liran Tal to merge them.

>  If there are more frontend GIO for Freeradius ,Can u offer me?

Google's your friend there... Unless you're willing to pay for the development of one,
in which case the offer would be 70K euros, about 6 months effort, and the end result
being released under a GPLv2 license.

FreeRADIUS development team