problem using mschapv2 (marcos)

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 12:16:19 CET 2015

Hi Marcos,

I would advise you using something more recent than 2.1.10 if possible.

Nevertheless many things can go wrong with such setup to enumerate here.  I
would advise you to read a little more about it. There is more than
radius.conf to it.

Run it with freeradius -X and do the debug of SAMBA and html_auth manually
in the command line to understand better what is happening. Was there some
recent change, like an AD upgrade?

Regards

--
Rui Ribeiro