using external script in virtual server config

the2nd at otpme.org the2nd at otpme.org
Sun Jan 25 19:15:33 CET 2015

hi,

today i've written an python module for use with rlm_python and it works
great for clear-text requests. but i dont know how to handle ntlm/mschap
requests.

my current config looks like this:

         authenticate {
                 Auth-Type EAP {
                         eap
                 }

                 Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
                         otpme_ntlm
                 }

                 Auth-Type OTPme {
                         otpme

         authorize {
                 eap

                 if (!control:Auth-Type) {
                         update control {
                             Auth-Type := OTPme

mschap otpme_ntlm {
         ntlm_auth = "/usr/local/bin/otpme-auth -l verify_ntlm
'%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{%{User-Name}:-None}}'
'%{%{otpme_ntlm:Challenge}:-00}' '%{%{otpme_ntlm:NT-Response}:-00}'
'%{NAS-Identifier}' '%{Client-IP-Address}'"
}

python otpme {
         module = freeradius

         mod_instantiate = ${.module}