using external script in virtual server config

the2nd at otpme.org the2nd at otpme.org
Mon Jan 26 22:54:41 CET 2015

i tried it with the config below but the attribute Tmp-Octets-0 is
always "0x". it think thats because the mschap module is disabled. but
if i enable it i get no auth request from rlm_python. i guess thats
because the mschap module always tries to do authentication, via
ntlm_auth or via users file!?

or is this a configuration issue?

         authenticate {
                 Auth-Type EAP {
                         eap
                 }

                 Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
                         #mschap
                         update request {
                                Tmp-Octets-0 := "%{mschap:Challenge}"
                         }
                         otpme
                 }

                 Auth-Type OTPme {
                         otpme

i also noticed that authData includes a challange/response pair but they
are different (longer) from what i get from mschap module when running
otpme as ntlm_auth replacement.

the request EAP-Type is set to MS-CHAP-V2. is this an encapsulated
mschap request?