OS X Pam Radius 1.3.17

Jason Miller jmiller at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 27 20:29:22 CET 2015

Hello All,

Currently I am trying to configure and install Pam Radius 1.3.17 Auth
module on OS X however I have been unable to get it to compile on OS X. I
am able to compile version 1.4 with out any errors.

I have gone to http://wiki.freeradius.org/building/Build to try and
determine the correct steps to building the Pam Auth Module on OS X.

When I am able to get it to compile I run in this error:
pam_radius_auth.c358:23 error: variable has incomplete type 'struct
timezon'11:03
AM
struct timezone tz;

I then Googled around and found this on stack overflow:
http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fstackoverflow.com%2Fquestions%2F13772655%2Fhow-to-compile-pam-radius-on-mac-10-7-and-or-10-8&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE7WlgS1Pgz0_vJ-a2T3UNUdhcy3A

After moving all the correct pieces around I tried to test and go a lot of
errors. I will not copy and paste the errors into this email unless someone
would like me to, or want a .txt of the logs.

I welcome any help on configuring Pam Auth Module on OS X. Thank you.

Best
Jason

Jason Miller
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory