authenticating a guest domain/ntlm_auth in a different AD

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:54:52 CET 2015

Hi,

I would like to authenticate a guest domain in a different AD in FR3. I
setup up with quite success the guest domain, however when it comes to
configure chap, somewhat I cannot get it how to make mschap have too
different configurations depending how the domain is called. I tried
mschap.newdomain as I saw in some post over here, and it did not work out.
The ideia of having to mschap configurations is for calling ntlm_auth with
a different Windows DOMAIN.

most specifically, this not works. Is it wiser to build a new FR to the
guest domain.

unlang

if (domain == "xxxx" ) {
   domain.xxxx