Checking values of attributes

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 04:03:39 CEST 2015

Hi,

I got this going after an off-list suggestion to add  a simple check:

if ( ! &request:SV-Handled || &request:SV-Handled != True ){

Our requirements are slightly different then what that default config
offers:

1. Both of the servers are active (and the NASes load-balance between them)
2. We don't care if an accounting packet goes missing every now and then
3. We don't want to store anything on the machine/file system

kind regards
Pshem