"[eap] = reject" after "Calling eap_md5 to process EAP data"

Kris Armstrong kris.armstrong at me.com
Thu Jul 9 01:06:06 CEST 2015

The only change in the proxy.conf was to u comment the nostrip. Only because you pointed me to the proxy.conf for the EAPTLS issue

I attempted to copy the entire output. But the mailing system said it was to long

Agreed I am sure there is a mis config

My whole goal is to get EAPTLS to work at this point.

Sent from my iPhone