Dynamic proxies??

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.co.nz
Wed Jul 15 22:48:13 CEST 2015

I suspect the answer will be "patches welcome" but...

Has anyone ever thought of having a similar module as dynamic clients where
you can pull proxies for external realms from an external source using
unlang such as sql or ldap??

I have an interesting use case where I am looking to replace an existing
radius proxy server with FreeRadius that has a lot of downstream proxies.
So far the the best option I have is to copy the proxies.conf across all
the instances and HUP the config whenever a new realm is added or removed
and wondered if there was a smarter way to do it.

Cheers

Peter