Dynamic proxies??

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jul 16 14:13:58 CEST 2015

On Jul 16, 2015, at 12:35 AM, Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:
> Or we can do something that's not shit and incredibly limited, and break with how this feature has been handled so far.

  The point is to take it in stages.  The *dynamic* part of realms is mostly there.  The next step is to actually make it work.  The following step is to get the realms from a database.

  The last step is a *lot* more work than the first two.  I would prefer to get the uncertainties and unknowns out of the way first, before embarking on a complex task.