Freeradius 3.0 - SQL - spare connections?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jul 16 14:30:41 CEST 2015

On Jul 16, 2015, at 2:26 AM, Andre Schwarzer <andreschwarzer at gmail.com> wrote:
> a) When you start the server it will automatically open the "Start"
> respectively "min" connections. If the min connections to a particular
> set of% are full, he opens the spare connections for the next
> requests.

  That's what the documentation says.

  And I have to ask, why do you care about the details of the connection pool?  It's behaviour is documented.  It works.  Just configure it, and use it.

  You will not configure it any differently if you get answers to all of your questions.  So, unless you're writing C modules which use the connection pool, the questions are irrelevant.