Proxy CoA packet from network control to NAS(same as CoA server) configs in case of many many NASes.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jul 17 14:26:40 CEST 2015

On Jul 17, 2015, at 6:34 AM, Sergey Komarov <sergey.komaroff at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you please test it one more time with 3.0.9 or you tested recently? I
> have configuration with home server and type coa and port 1700, but when I
> try to use Dst-IP I get message as below:

  Are you sure you're running 3.0.9?  Because that code was buggy in 3.0.8.

  And the code to proxy based on Packet-Dst-IP-Address is the *same* for normal packets, and for CoA packets.  So please try it for authentication packets.  If it works there and not for CoA... something is wrong with your system.  Make sure to install (and use) 3.0.9.

  If Packet-Dst-IP-Address doesn't work for authentication packets, then there's something magically broken about the code.

  Try to come up with a simple example which we can add to the unit test framework...