RLM_Rest and Dynamic Clients

Nick Cappelletti nick at switchtower.com
Mon Jul 20 15:54:35 CEST 2015

Aaron,

Just getting your attention, so I apologize for using your email directly.  Curious if you could provide me any links, examples, or documentation on using a ‘map’ for variable in the dynamic-clients section of FreeRADIUS?  The plan is to use the REST module, but use a single API call that returns the needed JSON and then assign all the required variables, for FreeRADIUS, from said JSON.

Thanks!

—Nick