Knowing the proxy's actual response in rlm_perl's post_proxy function

Harm van Tilborg harm at zeroxcool.net
Wed Jul 22 15:38:45 CEST 2015

Hey there,

This is kind-of a repost of this question:
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2006-October/013579.html

So here we go: I'm currently running FreeRADIUS version 2.2.7 and using
rlm_perl. In the authorize section, I manually set the proxy where to
forward the request to, like this: $RAD_CHECK{'Proxy-To-Realm'} =
'my_realm'.

Now in the post_proxy section of this same Perl script, I'd like to know
the proxy's response, i.e. whether it's rejected or accepted. When looking
at all the environment variables available in the Perl environment (i.e.
%RAD_CONFIG %RAD_REQUEST %RAD_REPLY %RAD_CHECK %RAD_REQUEST_PROXY
%RAD_REQUEST_PROXY_REPLY) I cannot find any indication that these contain
the information I'm looking for. Yes, the attributes replied from the proxy
are there, but not the actual access decision. Is there any way to get the
actual access decision?

--
Kind regards,
Harm van Tilborg