Radclient - Invalid Pointer error.

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Thu Jul 23 09:51:02 CEST 2015

Todd Smith wrote:
>> You might consider using the 3.0.9 builds already available:
>>
>> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/network/freeradius-server
>>
>> In my own repo I also enabled builds for openSUSE 13.2:
>>
>> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:stroeder:branches:network/freeradius-server
>>

> Already done Michael, thanks so much for packaging those up :)!  Works a treat.

The initial packaging was done by SUSE team members - kudos belongs to them.

In general looking at the openSUSE build service is an easy way to keep up
with upstream releases of important software packages, here FreeRADIUS, in
case you're using a fairly recent openSUSE / SLES release.

Ciao, Michael.