FreeRADIUS and Active Directory Integration

Herwin Weststrate herwin at quarantainenet.nl
Fri Jul 24 08:06:14 CEST 2015

On 23-07-15 16:47, Scott Pickles via Freeradius-Users wrote:

> ... but the problem I had with the Wiki located at guide/FreeRADIUS
> Active Directory Integration HOWTO is that it's the bare minimum.  It
> does not cover huntgroups, unlang, memberOf, etc.

There is no need for things like huntgroups or unlang if you need to get
the connection to Active Directory working. If you need unlang, you can
get information on it on the unlang page, not on the AD page. If you
really need to do something custom, then there's no way that all these
kind of special configurations that all these kind of configurations can
possibly be added to the wiki.

--
Herwin Weststrate