How to differentiate between vpn user and appliance user?

D C dc12078 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:09:32 CEST 2015

I don't think that what I'm trying to do is complex at all. I shouldn't
need any additional ldap changes, all the information needed is already
present.  I may consider the vhosts at some point if this gets any further
complications.  If anything just to "help" safe guard from configuration
mistakes.

Thanks,
Dan