System frequently stops responding...

Mohamed Lrhazi Mohamed.Lrhazi at georgetown.edu
Wed Jul 29 09:17:09 CEST 2015

I am not sure I understand... you're saying enable the status-server (
http://wiki.freeradius.org/config/Status)
and then query it during this "freeze" times to see if it responds?
or make my Cisco clients use it to check the server health?

I will contact our eduroam guys and find out more... my question was
whether or not not an issue with remote proxies not responding could, in
principal, cause the behavior I am seeing (radiusd completely freezes up,
does not log anything, does not receive any new packets... for 30 seconds)

Thanks a lot,
Mohamed.