Compiling Python & FreeRadius 3.x

Andrew Parisio parisioa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 22:37:34 CEST 2015

I did python-config --ldflags and python-config --cflags to see what flags
the system installed version of python was compiled with and then compiled
python using the same.

The yum version of python-devel has been uninstalled but python itself
hasn't (can't uninstall it) and by looking at the output of radiusd running
via strace we can see it only loading our compiled version.