Freeradius2 with mysql function on openwrt.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 8 17:28:18 CEST 2015

On Jun 8, 2015, at 11:20 AM, Bruno D'Ambrosio <brunodambrosio2011 at hotmail.it> wrote:
> *This is my "Radiusd -X" after start  my server freeradius.

  Post the debug output ONCE.  There is no need to post it twice.  That's anti-social.

  And the entire point of the debug output is to show what happens when the server receives packets.

  You've carefully posted the debug output with *no* packets.  So there's no way to tell what's going wrong.

> **No Write in table radacct, why *?

  That's an SQL question.  You didn't set up your SQL tables correctly.

  This is documented.

  And... I'm done.  It's clear you're going to spam the list with questions instead of reading the existing documentation.