Problem with Simultaneous-Use

Олег Кобелев na_krul at mail.ru
Tue Jun 9 07:13:26 CEST 2015

Hi everybody.
Actually I didn't carefully read your config, but there are a lot of to configure to make it work.
Did you configured checkrad script itself? - There is wrong SNMP OID for Cisco WLC. You need to set up SNMP community on controller also.
Did you get something like this when you run checkrad?

:~$ sudo checkrad -d cisco A.B.C.D 161 Username Username
snmpget: /usr/bin/snmpget -r 1 -t 5 -v2c -c 'checkrad' A.B.C.D .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.9.2.9.2.1.18.161
  user at port S161: No
snpwalk: /usr/bin/snmpwalk -r 1 -t 5 -v2c -c 'checkrad' A.B.C.D 1.3.6.1.4.1.14179.2.1.4.1.3

I was not successful when I wanted restrict User for 2 simultaneous logins. Only one login. With 2 it doesn't work.