Authentication methods

Randeep randeep123 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:46:03 CEST 2015

Hi,

We are implementing a solution with FreeRadius+Mysql+Mikrotik.

We need two types of authentication methods.

1. PPPoE
2. Via HTTP. For eg: When a user connects from the laptop, the browser
should redirect to a website on which we can enter username & password and
authenticate.
It would be better if we can do this with an api so that we can use the
same api to login to the network from the devices which doesn't support
PPPoE.

is this possible with FreeRadius. Which protocols I need to enable for this?
I need to specify this in radgroupreply? with Framed-Protocol?
But two protocol is possible at the same time?

Please advice.
--
Randeep
Mob: +919880050349[B'lore]