Doubts about the rlm_replicate

Jorge Pereira jpereiran at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:47:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

  I have a situation that I get a packet "Acct-Start" and then is necessary
to duplicate and transform in a "Acct-Interim-Update".
but, I should send the second packet "Acct-Interim-Update" after I get the
"Accounting-Response" from the first sending "Acct-Start".
have someone idea about the solution?

My first thought was to add in rlm_replicate the capability to process a
"preaccounting" and add some "flag" in the first packet saving
in redis cache... but is a madness. I prefer to hear other suggestions!

p.s: my radius is a proxy between two others.
--
Jorge Pereira